Arrowdawn’s Hosted IP Telephony offering is built on a resilient and secure architecture, leveraging our powerful partnership with Sipsynergy and Cisco. The Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) offers industry-leading collaboration technologies for secure and scalable public, private, and hybrid clouds from partners certified to offer Cisco Powered™ cloud services.
Arrowdawn Cloud Collaboration “as-a- Service” packages offer you real-time collaboration with applications such as Telephone, Video Conferencing, Chat/IM, Presence and Mobility. The offering is comprised of a suite of service components.
- Voice and video as-a-Service – A unified solution architecture for delivering industry leading voice and video capabilities as a service from the cloud
- Voicemail and integrated messaging as-a-Service – Deliver voicemail, integrated messaging and access the messages at any time on any device
- Instant Messaging (IM) and presence as-a-Service – Simply click to begin an IM session, initiate a phone call, or easily start a video-conferencing call
- Mobility as-a-Service – Give users one number to dial, redirect incoming calls to designated phones, move calls between your Cisco desktop and your mobile phone
- Web Conferencing as-a-Service – Manage meetings and projects over the web in real time to present, share, or collaborate from anywhere, anytime, on any device
Enterprise Hosted Communications
The Enterprise Hosted Communications (EHC) platform is delivered using a multi-tenanting the Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS) platform. This enables us to deliver a fully partitioned, multi tenant IP Telephony & Unified Communications service hosted exclusively on Cisco’s UC suite of products.
Business Hosted Communications
The Business Hosted Communications (BHC) platform is a state of the art SIP solution powered by Cisco Unified Computing appliances. This utilises an enterprise grade connectivity infrastructure ensuring the best quality connectivity and routes. All telephone system features can be easily configured through the web portal.
Our SIP Trunking platform enables legacy PBXs to take advantage of IP connectivity, & terminate voice calls to the public telephone network over an Internet connection.The service provides a highly flexible alternative to ISDN & is designed to work with leading IP PBX manufacturers in the UK market.